LabLogic Scan-RAM TLC plate reader
This innovative PET and SPECT radio TLC scanner can be used as a dual system to address radio TLC and/or Radio HPLC requirements.
About the plate scanner
- GLP/GMP compliance as standard
- A wide range of detectors for all nuclear medicine and PET radionuclides
- An easily adjustable lead collimator that enables optimization of sensitivity and resolution
- A range of easy-to-clean removable TLC support beds
- Intelligent and informative front-end display
- Flexibility; two detectors can be connected to the same instrument simultaneously and independently of one another to provide a Radio TLC scanner and a Radio HPLC detector
- USB connection for power supply, instrument control, and data collection, rather than the now outdated and slow serial output of older systems
- Scan-RAM is the first instrument of its type to offer stand alone control of data collection through a pocket digital assistant via a Bluetooth wireless link
Molecular Imaging Lab contact
Iwona Dobrucka, Ph.D.
Job title Senior Research Scientist (Molecular Imaging Laboratory)